12. Rules Governing Use of Swimming Pool
Copyright © Ellipse Condominiums 2013. All Rights Reserved.
- 12.1 The use of the swimming pool is restricted to residents of Building A, Building B and their guests. The resident (and guest) must be (a) participant(s) in the pool area and not in attendance as a spectator. There are a maximum number of two (2) guests per resident, i.e., per suite. If the number of persons in the pool exceeds the maximum allowed, then the rights of other residents will prevail and the guests will be asked to leave.
- 12.2 Members are responsible to ensure that their guests are filly aware of all pool rules and regulations.
- 12.3 No smoking, food or beverage is permitted in the pool area. Non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers only are permitted only on the outdoor deck.
- 12.4 Proper pool attire is required in the pool area Street shoes or clothes are not permitted in the pool area.
- 12.5 Bathing caps must be worn by all persons with hair longer than shoulder length. Extensive maintenance problems exist from hair strands accumulating in the pool filtration system.
- 12.6 The use of oils, lotions or creams is not permitted in the pool area.
- 12.7 Radios and/or cassette players are not permitted in the pool area (except as used for organized exercise classes in the pool).
- 12.8 Inflatable children's toys or floats are not permitted in the pool.
- 12.9 No glass or metal containers, bundle buggies, strollers, carts, folding chairs, or any article which may restrict use or clutter the pool area or be construed as a safety or health hazard can be brought into the pool deck areas.
- 12.10 No diving or jumping is allowed anywhere in the pool enclosure.
- 12.11 Pool furniture is not to be removed from the deck area by other than an authorized representative of the Corporation.
- 12.12 Short term usage lockers have been provided in the men's and ladies' change rooms to allow for the storage of clothing used during transit from a residential unit to the recreation area. Any lock left permanently on a locker will be removed by Property Management that evening.
- 12.13 The pool is closed each day during maintenance. Swimming is not permitted during this time.