13. Indoor Whirlpool and Steam Rooms
HOURS: 8:00 A.M. - 10:00 P.M.
Children under 16 years of age are not permitted in the whirlpool and steam rooms
The high heat of the whirlpool and the steam rooms may be harmful to some people. Consult your physician regarding your health risk. The advised time limited is ten minutes total usage of all heat facilities.
- 13.1 The use of the whirlpool and the steam rooms is restricted to residents and their guests (while accompanied by a resident) of Building A or Building B. The resident must be a participant in the whirlpool and not in attendance as a spectator. Maximum 2 guests per suite.
- 13.2 No smoking, food or beverages allowed within the whirlpool area or in the steam rooms.
- 13.3 All persons using the whirlpool or the steam rooms must have showered prior to entering the pool area.
- 13.4 Bathing caps must be worn by all persons with hair longer than shoulder length.
- 13.5 The use of oils, lotions or creams is not permitted in the whirlpool.
- 13.6 CAUTION: Direct force of the water jets can cause injury.